21 June 2020

Scrap the Girls - June 2020

Its been a particularly hectic month - consequently I haven't had as much time as I'd have liked to scrapbook.  Things have settled now so here is my entry for this months Scrap the Girls. It's a sketch challenge ... this type of competition always brings out my OCD tendencies but I've allowed myself a little artistic licence (most unusual for me).

I've used a particularly loved recent photo of my eldest girl Alison who headed off overseas just a few days ago for six months military service.  Very proud of her continuing the family traditions but I confess I worry about her and the dangerous environment she will be operating in. My beautiful grand-daughters are already missing their Mum.


I always had a love affair with Prima hydrangea petals - I was actually in Canada when they launched their very first product - those lovely round five inch tins of petals in 5 colours. Its amazing to see how far they have come.  I'm also a huge LaLa Land dies fan - They have the most gorgeous dies and I use them often (especially in my card making) 

Anyway - here is my layout - I hope you like it and it perhaps provides a little inspiration to someone.  It's a very simple layout - but I did enjoy doing it.  Blessings ... Delsie xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wow !! Love this so much. Thanks to play with us at Scrap the Girls

    ReplyDelete