21 June 2020

White with 1 - June 2020 (Whisper White)

I really loved the white on white challenge. I had a lovely photo of my daughter in law Jade and I thought it perfect to scrap with the white.  I used my favourite Couture Creations cardstock as a base and used the same for the handmade flowers.  There are just SO MANY 'whites' I didn't want to risk there being a shade difference when the flowers were placed next to the photo.

 
Of course after the challenge of trying to use very white paste for your stencil, and trying to keep the title unobtrusive you face the ultimate challenge .... TRY TO TAKE A PHOTO!!!


Well I persevered and I'm happy with the result.  The 210gsm was perfect for making the flowers ... once dry they have held their shape really well.

I hope I've managed to inspire someone ... Look forward to next month.  Blessings ... Delsie

No comments:

Post a Comment