21 June 2020

123 Challenge Blog - June 2020

Love love loved this months colours - and I enjoyed the title too. If you haven't already done so please pop over to the Facebook site and follow their challenges each month - its a really lovely friendly group of crafters' and I always love to enter. You'll find them here at Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/545504716253306

Lots of pretty pearls ... my favourite embellishment (next to sparkle) and an assortment of lovely Prima flowers from my huge stash.

 The butterflies are part of a collection I purchased at the Reject shop of all places - a really nice quality acetate.



I retired from 35 years in the Defence force three years ago and one of my biggest dreams was to have a little craft studio where I could leave my messes out and work on several things at once. Thanks to IKEA and a wonderful local builder my dream came true.

Hope you like my layout - I loved making it .... Blessings Delsie

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout love how you have used the colors in those pretty papers.. and that is good to hear you have your own little creative place now...

    ReplyDelete