15 May 2020

Friday Night Live - May 2020

One of my favorite pursuits involving scrapbooking is the Friday Night Live challenge conducted in a Facebook forum once a month.  A page map is posted at 8pm and participants have two hours to complete a page based on the map, photograph and upload their entry .... and chat together with other online participants.  A peer vote decides the nights winner and a small gift is posted out.  It’s a lovely idea and great fun.

I confess I occasionally need to add a little more ‘fussy stuff’ after the final bell is sounded so my entry is sometimes not as polished as I’d like. I spent 20 minutes this morning adding a little more tizz.

Here’s my entry for this months challenge. It was great fun ... perhaps if you’re reading this you might care to try next month. I’m sure you’ll enjoy yourself.


Thanks for stopping by .... Delsie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment