14 May 2020

123 Challenge Blog - May 2020


WOW .... was feeling very challenged this month with the colours to be used.  123 Challenge Blog provided its usual challenge of sketch, colours and title - which I really enjoy. However I wasn't going to let it get the better of me so here is my creation.  The black, white and grey proved an interesting palette - and I had to dive deep into my stash to locate some petals and pieces to create my flowers ... then I added a few white velvet leaves.

Another photo featuring my beautiful elder daughter Ali - this was taken in Idaho on her last visit (with her best friend Camille).
I've used a lovely piece of printed cardstock from the 'Awakening' collection by Piatek Trzynastego. I loved the soft grey leaves as a background. Then lots of little scraps of black/grey prints. I also found an old Prima bling packet with a perfect colour combination.
I've managed to collect a nice stash of vellum stickers - in this case an antique clock  They are terrific on the page - very smooth and nearly always totally invisible at the seams. I did lots of double matting too - I like the sturdy finish it gives my pages.

Thank you for stopping by - Blessings Delsie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment