30 April 2020

Scrap the Girls - April 2020

Well I confess I`ve moved way out of my comfort zone this month for the Scrap the Girls challenge. Very daring colours and odd layout idea (for me). The task was to scrap `adventure` and dig out our holiday photos.  The photo in this layout was taken during a cruise with my dear friend Heather. We had a wonderful time cruising around the south pacific. 


I found this wonderful piece of canvas cardstock - the colours and texture are amazing (sadly my photography is not great!!) and it seemed to scream at me to give it a try.  In the same collection I used a piece of 'shiny' coated retro print that cut up well into leaves.  A little pink and purple bling and ... one completed layout.



I've added a couple of close ups - its really hard to appreciate what beautiful paper it was.Hope you enjoyed the page - thank you for stopping by ..... Blessings Delsie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment