17 April 2020

Let’s Get Sketchy - April 2020 Challenge


Lots of fun this month ... I seem to have been accident prone to the point of madness.  I completed a lovely page for the challenge only to spill a can of soft drink all over it.  It was beyond recovery. So I decided to dig out a large box of half finished projects to see what I could find. I actually started this one several years ago. It seemed to fit the criteria very well and I spent some hours finishing it and assembling all the loose parts. Let’s Get Sketchy provided a fun page map to interpret. I’ve used my favourite combination of flowers and bling.

I dug out my Martha Stewart circle punch to make a lovely doily and gussied up some chipboard.




I utilised some old K&Coy papers - a few pieces of metal and my usual assortment of bling.








Thank you for stopping by - I hope I’ve inspired you in some small way. 

Blessings ... Delsie xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Delsie! I love the whimsical feel of this page! Can't wait to have you guest design with us here at Let's Get Sketchy! :)
    -Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning page and the colours are so lovely. I just love the doily's and what you have done with the chipboard. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy this month.

    ReplyDelete