23 May 2015

Stuck!? Sketches - 1st May 2015 Challenge

I had my heart set on completing the other lovely May Stuck!? Sketches - with the added challenge of matching both of the monthly designs to make a double layout. 

Once again I have used the lovely Vintage Rose paper from Couture Creations and added some pretty lavender pearls and vintage labels from my stash.

Martha Stewart punches and Distress Tea Ink to tint the edges.



                       This time the subject is Emi's feet - toes peeping out of her snuggly blanket.                                             



Thank you for taking the time to look at my efforts.



4 comments:

  1. This is so a romantic page. I love the tiny feets. The big doily is an eye-catcher. Beautiful page.
    Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so beautiful! I love the soft colours combined with the delicate edges! Thank you so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet page with great distressing! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever so sweet and deliciously girly! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete