27 March 2020

White with 1 Challenge - March 2020


After well over a year of packing and unpacking, sorting and tidying I’m finally able to return to my love of papercrafting. What better way than creating an entry for White with 1 (Bubblegum) a colour that screams PINK.

I found a gorgeous photo of my granddaughter Bree having a wonderful conversation with her teddy. It seemed a good place to start .... I’ve added lots of Prima blooms, a little bling and utilised my Martha Stewart punches to provide some interest to the cardstock and glitter paper. 


I’ve always loved the effect of ‘paper lace’ related from punches. 


I dived into my big flower stash to find some petals and create blooms. 


Well I hope you like it ... I know Bree will. One of the fabulous things about being a retired grandmother is you have time to scrap your memories. 

Blessings ... Delsie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment