28 August 2016

SCRAPBOOKIT AUGUST CHALLENGE - FREE STYLE

The months are just flying by and I'm so busy getting ready to move but I was determined to enter this months challenge at Scrapbookit. Bad enough I have to miss the retreat (though I'm still trying to organise time for that!!) but I wasn't about to miss this wonderful opportunity to create a pink, girly, sparkly page in my favourite shabby chic style.

My local store (Bella Paperie) has sourced this wonderful new paper range called Stamperie (from Italy of all places). It's just beautiful quality and so pretty. This one is called Shabby Rose.



I've used lots of my favourite pearls, and Kindy Glitz (I love kindy glitz - so underrated) and lots of punching with my Martha Stewart collection. Pulled apart flowers and reformed a few new shapes, added lovely pieces of lace and some fussy cutting and there it is.

I hope you like it ...... it was wonderful fun creating it - and Bree is such a great subject.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty page Delsie. Your colours blend and work together fabulously . Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo pretty, what gorgeous papers and love all the lace flowers and punched edges.. Lovely layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in @Scrapbookit even though you are a busy girl. Love your pretty page. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete