21 May 2017

Stuck?! Sketches - 2nd May Challenge

This months second May challenge at Stuck?! Sketches is another opportunity for a few fun hours.

I've chosen some Stamperia papers (Vintage Rose collection) ..... my favourite soft colours for a photo of my eldest granddaughter.

A few sparkly Prima flowers and one of my favourite older dies (from Memory Box). I found several small pieces to cut out and add to the d├ęcor ..... and of course a little added bling.

Not photographing too well - the colours are so much prettier in 'real life'. 





Thank you for stopping by ......




4 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the sketch, love the distressing and layering! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page and I love all the little details! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning - love all the distressing! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete