3 May 2015

123 Challenge Blog - Beige, Baby & Banners

Loved the theme this month from 123 Challenge Blog.  Since I happen to think I have the most beautiful grand-daughters in the world I'm not short on photos.  Had some real fun digging through my paper stash to find some pretty beige's and I already had a good supply of dies in various banner shapes.






I've been wanting to try my Petaloo flowers for ages and this was the perfect project. Bree was such a cute baby - and she loved the water (still does).  I think her smile says it all.

I've used papers from K&Company and Prima with some pretty Kaisercraft pearls in several colours.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my page - I hope you like it ... I certainly enjoyed creating it.



6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous page and yes indeed, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for playing along with us at 123 Challenge Blog. Hugs, Merry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page. Love the design and detail. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful page and a sweetheart photo. I love the boarder punching, flowers and the sweet little banner. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is oh so sweet! i love the cute banners and that photo is adorable.. thanks so much for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is up to your usual fabulous standard, lovely page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful layout! I love the lace under the torn paper & those flowers. Cute photo too. Thanks for joining us over @ 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete